KWS Oilseed Rape Establishment Partnership (OEP) with new candidate conventional variety BLAZEN
- The KWS OEP offers a practical solution to growers with the ever increasing challenge of getting oil seed rape crops established.
- The OEP shares the risk of establishment between the grower, merchant and breeder.
- The initial seed cost is lower for the grower, allowing better cashflow and offers flexible seed rates.
- BLAZEN is high yielding conventional candidate variety with multi-gene resistance to stem canker.
- It yields well across the main OSR regions of England and has had excellent performance in KWS UK trials.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Register with James Mortimer Ltd.
- Purchase certified seed at lower upfront cost and drill as normal.
- On 1st November declare the area established and pay balance on established area only.
- For more information please contact the office.